10, av. Princesse Grace
98001 Principauté de Monaco
|© Photos Centre de Presse de Monaco|
The Principality of Monaco is situated on the French Riviera, about 25 minutes from Nice. Its exceptional location allows it to enjoy 310 days of sunshine per year. Monaco’s exceptional location, between mountain and sea, its gardens, its athletic and cultural events... all qualities which make it an unforgettable destination.
The Principality offers a widerange of facilities for congresses, having in a radius of 200 metres, severalluxury hotels, nights clubs, cinemas, luxury boutiques, and the most famous Casino in the world. In a few words, the astonishing concentration of these points of interest make Monte Carlo the ideal town for the organization of any event combining the useful with the pleasant.
VISA INFORMATION AND OFFICIAL LETTERS OF INVITATION
Information is quoted from the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs website: www.diplomatie.gouv.fr
All visitors to France / Monaco (Schengen Area) must meet the following entry requirements:
• Valid travel documents (minimum validity of 6 months)
• Onward/return tickets
• Entry facilities to next destination
• Visa for France (if applicable)
All foreigners need to require a visa to enter France / Monaco (Schengen Area), except for:
• Nationals of the following countries: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bermudas, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chilli, South Korea, Costa Rica, Croatia, El Salvador, USA, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Saint-Marin, Holy See, Singapore, Uruguay, Venezuela;
• Holders of passports issued by the administrative region of Hong Kong (People’s Republic of China) and by the administrative region of Macao (People’s Republic of China);
• Holders of a valid French residence permit;
• Holders of a residence permit issued by a state applying Schengen Agreement;
• Holders of a travel permit issued by a state applying Schengen Agreement.
For more information, please contact the French Embassy or Consulate closest to your residence place.
Official letters which may be necessary in some countries for administrative reasons (VISA) will be issued upon request (see Invitation letter).
Local currency: Euro (EUR) and Cents.
Local voltage : 220-240 volts AC, 50 cycles per second.
Power plugs used in Monaco or France are the two-pin plugs.
International Dialing for Monaco: Dial “+377” + Telephone number
Over 6500 m2 exhibit (250 exhibiting companies) of interest in Aesthetic Dermatology and Medicine, Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, Anti-Aging Medicine, Nutrition, Well Being, Medical Spa, etc. will be on permanent display.
LANGUAGES - SIMULTANEOUS TRANSLATION
The official congress languages are English and French.
Simultaneous Translation in French, English, Spanish and Russian will be provided in the 2 main rooms. French/English in the other rooms.
Click here to Enlarge