is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
HANDS-ON ULTRASOUND COURSE FOR INJECTABLES
MASTER COURSE WITH HANDS-ON ULTRASOUND BASED ON LIVE AND CADAVER FINDINGS
Friday, May 5th • 13.30 -16.30
Joy Lounge, 4th floor, TIIC
A course for health care professionals who wish to master the skill of ultrasound with diagnosis, ultrasound-assisted injection and ultrasound guided-complication management.
Participants will be provided with ultrasound to visualize cannula and needles and patient facial anatomy to optimize results and safety for facial treatments.
• Visualize the facial planes of the full face in live patient and use the dissected cadaver as a reference
• Identify the tip of the cannula and needles
• Better results and safety for facial filler and toxin treatments using color Doppler for safer filler placement
• Avoid the superficial temporal artery when injecting into the interfacial plane
• Visualize the orbicularis and angular vein and artery for tear trough injections
• Identify existing threads and types of fillers
• Ultrasound guided management of complications
• Phlebology ultrasound 101: knowing the concerned anatomy and identify the reflux