- Member States of the European Union as well as Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland and the Vatican;
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Japan, Jordan, Lebanon, New Zealand, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Korea, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay and Vanuatu.
The list of green zone countries or territories may change as the global epidemic situation evolves.
Health control measures
- If you are already vaccinated:
- You shall present proof of your vaccination status and a sworn statement certifying the absence of COVID-19 symptoms and of any contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- A negative PCR or antigen test taken less than 48 hours prior to departure, except for arrivals from a Member State of the European Union, and Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, the Holy See or Switzerland.
- If you are not vaccinated:
- You must present the transport company or the border authorities with a certificate of recovery dated more than eleven days and less than six months, or a negative PCR test dated less than 48 hours or an antigen test of less than 24 hours prior to departure.
- For travellers arriving from a country of the European Union and Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, the Holy See or Switzerland: a negative PCR or antigen test taken less than 24 hours earlier is required.
- All travellers arriving from a green list country must complete a sworn statement certifying that they agree to take a virological or biological screening test for SARS-CoV-2 upon arrival.
- Link to the sworn statement: