WHAT IS « VISAGE »
is a postgraduate training program in aesthetic medicine which combines workshops, anatomy laboratory sessions and hands-on tutorials in a clinical setting.
- VISAGE emphasizes practical knowledge and skills as well as sound knowledge of anatomy and physiology of the superficial structures of the face.
VISAGE provides medical practitioners with maximum exposure to the scientific, clinical and industry information necessary to introduce noninvasive aesthetic procedures in their practice.
ACADEMIC VALUE & ACCREDITATION
VISAGE participants will obtain the following:
Receive a UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE in anatomy and injections techniques applied to the aesthetic medicine of the face (only reserved for Visage Full Academic Pass)
Receive a CERTIFICATE of participation delivered by an accreditation institution
WHO SHOULD ATTEND “VISAGE”?
- The 2-day VISAGE conference program is open to all practitioners dealing with or interested in aesthetic treatment of the face.
- The Full Academic program with anatomy dissection sessions and hands-on injection workshops are reserved only for «Fully licensed Medical Doctors» and «Physicians in course of internship». Upon registration, a justification of qualification will be requested.
PROGRAM IN A NUTSHELL
- Essential workshops intensively focusing on relevant & practical information
at Grimaldi Forum, Monaco
- EWS 1: Anatomy of Face and Neck
- EWS 2: Botulinum toxin
- EWS 3: Fillers
- EWS 4: Techniques associated to injections (Suspending threads, Liplysis, PRP)
- EWS 5: Aesthetic treatments for men (as part of MCA sessions)
- EWS 6: Live injections by experts (to choose from 3 live MCA sessions)
at School of Medicine, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, Nice (Pick-up provided)
- Hand-on session
at Head and Neck Institute, IUFC, Nice (Pick-up provided)