The Anatomy sessions are organized in such a way that 4-5 delegates rotate to instruction stations with 2 instructors per station table with a fresh frozen head specimen.
A layered pre-dissection will be pre-prepared on one half of each cadaver head to facilitate teaching. The participants will objectively learn the essential anatomy relevant to each clinical situation. They will continue to dissect and inject dyed filler material on the other half of the face allowing an understanding of the filler characteristics and tissue interaction.
Each station represents anatomy demonstration of one of the six important anatomical facial regions. An emphasis will be put on an avoidance of complications around facial danger zones: Where, What and How to inject?
The correct use and tissue injection of Hyalase will be demonstrated for the delegates to be optimally prepared for acute situations.
- Central Forehead: M. Frontalis variations: Corrugator complex, nerves & arteries.
- Temple Area: “GunShot” technique” for Temple enhancement; Lateral Brow lift.
- Tear trough: Deep or superficial injections and choice of filler.
- Nose: Medical rhinomodulation technique and avoidance of complication
- Cheeks: Superficial & deep fat pads and their relative volume shifts, cheek enhancement.
- Perioral region: Lip and philtrum enhancement, marionette lines, toxins around the mouth.
- Jawline: contouring for bone loss or masculinization.
- Neck & Decollete: The “washout” tightening technique
Social activity: Dinner**To be registered in addition. Please contact [email protected]